Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone scrolling text, not working!! help please

Cool iphone scrolling text, not working!! help please
    i HAVE A APPLE IPHONE 1.1.1 i had somehow locked it up loading apps, i restored it back to 1.1.1 jailbroken, and then it all came up fine, but it did not unlcok it, so i ran liberty to unlock it, which i had to jailbreak and unlock . i selected those, then plugged in the phone, somehow during the transfer. my usb cable came unplugged, and i waited 20 min before i closed the app and closed itunes. then when i reset the phone it scrolled with installs, then the last line keeps scrolling down {BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0} this line continues to scroll on the screen, and hard reset nor anything else works. the phone will not show anything but that line and itunes can not detect it. have i ruined the phone? or can i fix it? please help!! take a look at the pic in the attachment, thank you. griffeenn.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cimg0797.jpg  

put ur phone into dfu mode and then restore it to 1.1.4 and jailbreak with iliberty (dont use ziphone ) or u can also use pwnage

3. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

griffeenn (2008-07-01)

Thank you, i lost 1.1.1 but i still have a phone,, your the best,, thank you.. Griffeenn

ur welcome buddy :> well did u updated to 1.1.4 or ur still on 1.1.1