Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help ! in Jailbreaking 1.1.1

Default Help ! in Jailbreaking 1.1.1
    I was trying to update to 1.1.2 everything was fine until i found that i cannot unlock my phone ! so i downgraded to 1.1.1 also everything goes fine but when i try to activate i am having a problem where i enter the site on my iPhone to jailbreak (www.jailbreakme.com) i try to install but it takes me back to the activation screen and i wait as i supposed but nothing happen! i tried this more than like 10 times! and it didn't work please help!

there are millions and billions threads regarding this - please use the search button right on top

svrroot

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by svrroot View Post
    there are millions and billions threads regarding this - please use the search button right on top

svrroot
    You like to make jokes, do you ? If you use search on such a topic then the result is millions and billions of threads. And now where do we find the right answer for this problem, huh ? And yes, I did read many, many, many posts and none gave me right answer. So if you are willing to help, then please point us to one of these threads you know that will help.

Or are you not sure what will describe the solution for this and don't know where it is stated ?
    Last edited by robby3; 2007-12-13 at 11:58 AM.

svrroot
    Help me instead of complaining and as robby3 said! he's right i didn't get the help i need, then did u look closely to my problem! the software isn't installing that's the problem ! this is the first time that happen with me..
    Last edited by Techno_Man; 2007-12-13 at 12:05 PM.

rodinman

svrroot
    Three posts and he/she already feels the need to slam you. What a friendly place we have here.

Anyone knows ? i cannot jailbreak my iPhone using this jailbreak site
    any other way to get my iphone back to work ?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Techno_Man View Post
    Anyone knows ? i cannot jailbreak my iPhone using this jailbreak site
    any other way to get my iphone back to work ?

let iTunes detect your unactivated 1.1.1 then visit again jailbreakme.com
    if it's not working, jailbreak it using CARNAVAL
    iPhone 1.1.2 8GB
    Orange/Cosmote RO.
    Fully functional!

Favorites: Categories, ShowTime Unlimited, CameraPro + crack , iSMS, Listen

...and don't forget the thanks button

I fixed it ! damn all i had to do is to put the ATT sim card that comes with the iphone and then do the jailbreak !! i was using a different carrier
    Last edited by Techno_Man; 2007-12-13 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno_Man View Post
    I fixed it ! damn all i had to do is to put the ATT sim card that comes with the iphone and then do the jailbreak !! i was using a different carrier
    After the jailbreak I assume that you used anySim 1.2.u. Have you tried the different SIM later again. It didn't worked for me.