Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ReVan - I NEED UR HELP PLZ !!!

Default ReVan - I NEED UR HELP PLZ !!!
    my home screen has gone stupid i see overlapping backgrounds and apps which i have already uninstalled i installed iSwitcher for themes and this all happened after that. I have firmware v 1.0.2 i also resetted everything but to no avail. should i go for restore option on the itunes? can i unlock it then?

My thoughts are that you should upgrade to 1.1.1 and unlock it after that. Summerboard and customize are my friends right now.

After you upgrade:
    http://www.modmyi.com/wiki/index.php...out_of_the_box

To upgrade just go to the guides and they will tell you.
    2.2 pwned!!

thanx mate but I am using Windows XP and the apps are of MAC OS which do not work on XP what should I do then? Also, can I use O2 sim aswell as i am in uk ? and when I connect to itunes it says to upgrade for firmware v 1.1.2 so how can I upgrade to 1.1.1 ?

My iPhone is a Part of Me m3thodandr3d's Avatar
    Thanks

i would restore 1.1.1 again and rejailbreak. sounds like a buggy issue.

if you would like to update to 1.1.2, just go into the installer.app and run oktoprep. this will prep your phone for 1.1.2 and you should then be able to update with no problems and still be jailbroken.
    Last edited by m3thodandr3d; 2007-12-12 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

plz tell me which softwares should i download for Windows XP to upgrade to 1.1.1 and to unlock it? i am new at all this

You dont really need any programs on your computer. Restore to 1.1.1 and go to jailbreakme.com and then you are all ready for installer. Download anysim from installer and you are all unlocked again. Then summerboard and customize to make the phone look the way you want. Then anything you can think of. I theink iDemocracy for the pc is a program you should look into.
    2.2 pwned!!

how do i restore to 1.1.1? because when i connect iphone to itunes it says to restore to 1.1.2