Results 1 to 10 of 10

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: anyone wanna help me jailbreak so I can add themes?

  1. #1
    rodinman
    Guest
    Default no need
    ..
    Last edited by rodinman; 2007-12-12 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Idiot responses

  2. #2
    why not just follow the instructions in the guides section? They can't be any more simpler then that!

  3. #3
    rodinman
    Guest
    ..
    Last edited by rodinman; 2007-12-12 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Idiot responses

  4. #4
    You don't seem to know the first thing about jailbreaking a phone, yet you seem to know the guides are all "dated". Uhhh.. How, oh great one? How do you know they're dated? Just because they weren't written yesterday? They've worked for thousands of people, and they won't work for you because they're dated? Maybe you should write one then? Wait... Don't do that, we have enough guides already.
    Search NAZI

  5. #5
    rodinman
    Guest
    ...
    Last edited by rodinman; 2007-12-12 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Idiot responses

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by rodinman View Post
    I asked a legitimate question and you talk down to me?
    Talk down to you? um.. Ok. I'd call it ridiculing you, not talking down to you. I do that to people who ask idiotic questions... both online, or in real life.

    Quote Originally Posted by rodinman View Post
    Who do you think you are? God?
    If I were God, and if I were the vengeful God in the bible, you'd be an amoeba by now. And since we know amoebas can't type, I guess you're not one, and that would make me... ready for this? NOT God. Weird, huh....

    Quote Originally Posted by rodinman View Post
    It is people like you that ruin sites like these. When I look at the dates on a guide and it says created in Nov and I have a phone that was made in Dec, I have reservations about using that guide. Oh great one.
    People like me, eh? Well now. This is the internet, don't get your panties in a twist. I hear it can cut off your blood circulation.
    And what makes you think that say, the 1.1.1 firmware that was released in August has changed between then and now? Surely, you understand the meaning of a firmware UPDATE, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by rodinman View Post
    I will grant you this, were you to come to my dss hacking site and flame a new member such as you did me, I would boot your arrogant *** out forthwit.
    Well then, good thing I don't visit your... DSS? hacking site. Tell me, can you talk l337, being a ***0r and all?

    Quote Originally Posted by rodinman View Post
    I never said they did not work fo rme. I said they seem dated, you know dated as in Nov. My phone was made in Dec, it is common place to question a guide written in Nov and a phone made in Dec.
    If you were the "hacker" you claim to be with your "site" and all, you'd know that software versions follow a generally accepted flow. 1.1.1 hasn't changed from 1.1.1 November to 1.1.1 December.

    Quote Originally Posted by rodinman View Post
    People skills, look that up on google and follow any directions.
    Which people skills guide do I follow, some of those guides are pretty outdated. Could you point me to a good one?

    Anytime you wish to have a battle of wits with me, I'll be here... just keep one thing in mind. I refuse to do battle of wits with unarmed people.

    This should get automerged, so here we go. In response to your PM (pictured below):

    Quote Originally Posted by rodinman
    I asked a legitimate question and you responded like a lil kid.
    What you find "legitimate", I find laughable. What's your point? "lil kid"? What's a "lil"?

    Quote Originally Posted by rodinman
    Wonder how many questions you asked when you first came here?
    Why don't you use your "hacking" skills and find out how many questions I've asked along the lines of your question?

    Quote Originally Posted by rodinman
    Like i said in my post, were you to flame like that on my site, (dss hacking) I would boot your ******* *** off.
    We've already covered this, let's move along now.

    Quote Originally Posted by rodinman
    These sites are to help people not flame them for asking what you think to be a redundant question.

    You know, the Search engine works really well here. I bet you didn't even consider it before posting your laughable question.

    Quote Originally Posted by rodinman
    Let's see you write a ******* guide. I bet ya can't.
    Why would I write a guide? There are a ton of well written iphone jailbreaking and unlocking guides. Why add to the clutter? It's not like you'd know which one to use.

    Quote Originally Posted by rodinman
    Do a search mr search nazi and use the phrase Gifted_idiot and see who it is you are talking to before you go flaming.
    oooo? Who am I talking to? Am I in the presence of a person suffering from delusions of grandeur? Please, do tell me. WHO am I talking to? Clearly, you're not God, since you mistook me for God.

    Quote Originally Posted by rodinman
    I have written more dss guides that you have read.
    Good for you? I would read them if I really cared about dss. But since I don't, then I guess I won't have to read them, oh great DSS guide writer.
    Last edited by Digital Oxygen; 2007-12-12 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Search NAZI

  7. #7
    rodinman
    Guest
    Have a great day..
    Last edited by rodinman; 2007-12-12 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Idiot responses

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by rodinman View Post
    I will rebutt one last time. We can all sleep better knowing that the allmighty digital oxygen is on the scene.
    Almighty*

    Quote Originally Posted by rodinman View Post
    Oh and it is firmware, not firmare. One would think a person as smart as you would not make such errors as that.
    Pot... Kettle... 'nuff said.


    Quote Originally Posted by rodinman View Post
    People like you will bring this site down with your arrogance and contempt. I have seen many a site go by the wayside due to people like you. Its called help out the newbies.
    Obviously, the "search" function eludes you. I have helped out newbies. I believe my past posts will show that. Never mind the handful of thanks I've gotten.


    Quote Originally Posted by rodinman View Post
    One thing I do know and that is I will never ask another question, reccomend this site to friends or make another post.
    It's "recommend"*. And I bet you will make more posts.


    Quote Originally Posted by rodinman View Post
    I will pm all the people that I see asking newbie questions and point them to a place that will not flame them for being unversed and as smart as you. Have a great day.
    I never called myself smart. You're the one that posted an idiotic question. Big difference.
    Search NAZI

  9. #9
    What a useful thread. DO, you need to be nicer to the grasshoppers. Haha. We are a community ya know!

    Reako

  10. #10
    Eh. I try to be nice to them. Really, I do. But when they send me PM's calling me names, I like to make fools of them in public.
    Search NAZI

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •