Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: anyone wanna help me jailbreak so I can add themes?

rodinman
    Default no need
    Last edited by rodinman; 2007-12-12 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Idiot responses

why not just follow the instructions in the guides section? They can't be any more simpler then that!

rodinman
    Last edited by rodinman; 2007-12-12 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Idiot responses

You don't seem to know the first thing about jailbreaking a phone, yet you seem to know the guides are all "dated". Uhhh.. How, oh great one? How do you know they're dated? Just because they weren't written yesterday? They've worked for thousands of people, and they won't work for you because they're dated? Maybe you should write one then? Wait... Don't do that, we have enough guides already.
    Search NAZI

rodinman
    Last edited by rodinman; 2007-12-12 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Idiot responses

Quote Originally Posted by rodinman View Post
    I asked a legitimate question and you talk down to me?
    Talk down to you? um.. Ok. I'd call it ridiculing you, not talking down to you. I do that to people who ask idiotic questions... both online, or in real life.

Who do you think you are? God?
    If I were God, and if I were the vengeful God in the bible, you'd be an amoeba by now. And since we know amoebas can't type, I guess you're not one, and that would make me... ready for this? NOT God. Weird, huh....

It is people like you that ruin sites like these. When I look at the dates on a guide and it says created in Nov and I have a phone that was made in Dec, I have reservations about using that guide. Oh great one.
    People like me, eh? Well now. This is the internet, don't get your panties in a twist. I hear it can cut off your blood circulation.
    And what makes you think that say, the 1.1.1 firmware that was released in August has changed between then and now? Surely, you understand the meaning of a firmware UPDATE, right?

I will grant you this, were you to come to my dss hacking site and flame a new member such as you did me, I would boot your arrogant *** out forthwit.
    Well then, good thing I don't visit your... DSS? hacking site. Tell me, can you talk l337, being a ***0r and all?

I never said they did not work fo rme. I said they seem dated, you know dated as in Nov. My phone was made in Dec, it is common place to question a guide written in Nov and a phone made in Dec.
    If you were the "hacker" you claim to be with your "site" and all, you'd know that software versions follow a generally accepted flow. 1.1.1 hasn't changed from 1.1.1 November to 1.1.1 December.

People skills, look that up on google and follow any directions.
    Which people skills guide do I follow, some of those guides are pretty outdated. Could you point me to a good one?

Anytime you wish to have a battle of wits with me, I'll be here... just keep one thing in mind. I refuse to do battle of wits with unarmed people.

This should get automerged, so here we go. In response to your PM (pictured below):

Quote Originally Posted by rodinman
    I asked a legitimate question and you responded like a lil kid.
    What you find "legitimate", I find laughable. What's your point? "lil kid"? What's a "lil"?

Wonder how many questions you asked when you first came here?
    Why don't you use your "hacking" skills and find out how many questions I've asked along the lines of your question?

Like i said in my post, were you to flame like that on my site, (dss hacking) I would boot your ******* *** off.
    We've already covered this, let's move along now.

These sites are to help people not flame them for asking what you think to be a redundant question.

You know, the Search engine works really well here. I bet you didn't even consider it before posting your laughable question.

Let's see you write a ******* guide. I bet ya can't.
    Why would I write a guide? There are a ton of well written iphone jailbreaking and unlocking guides. Why add to the clutter? It's not like you'd know which one to use.

Do a search mr search nazi and use the phrase Gifted_idiot and see who it is you are talking to before you go flaming.
    oooo? Who am I talking to? Am I in the presence of a person suffering from delusions of grandeur? Please, do tell me. WHO am I talking to? Clearly, you're not God, since you mistook me for God.

I have written more dss guides that you have read.
    Good for you? I would read them if I really cared about dss. But since I don't, then I guess I won't have to read them, oh great DSS guide writer.
    Last edited by Digital Oxygen; 2007-12-12 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Search NAZI

rodinman
    Have a great day..
    Last edited by rodinman; 2007-12-12 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Idiot responses

I will rebutt one last time. We can all sleep better knowing that the allmighty digital oxygen is on the scene.
    Almighty*

Oh and it is firmware, not firmare. One would think a person as smart as you would not make such errors as that.
    Pot... Kettle... 'nuff said.

People like you will bring this site down with your arrogance and contempt. I have seen many a site go by the wayside due to people like you. Its called help out the newbies.
    Obviously, the "search" function eludes you. I have helped out newbies. I believe my past posts will show that. Never mind the handful of thanks I've gotten.

One thing I do know and that is I will never ask another question, reccomend this site to friends or make another post.
    It's "recommend"*. And I bet you will make more posts.

I will pm all the people that I see asking newbie questions and point them to a place that will not flame them for being unversed and as smart as you. Have a great day.
    I never called myself smart. You're the one that posted an idiotic question. Big difference.
    Search NAZI

What a useful thread. DO, you need to be nicer to the grasshoppers. Haha. We are a community ya know!

Reako

Eh. I try to be nice to them. Really, I do. But when they send me PM's calling me names, I like to make fools of them in public.
    Search NAZI