Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Plz help, jailbreak not working

Default Plz help, jailbreak not working
    hello, well i was running into some issues with 1.0.2 so i decided to give 1.1.2 a shot, it was unlocked through some1 else and originally had 1.1.1 fw when bought, so i updated to 1.1.2 on itunes and then downgraded to 1.1.1. and im currently stuck jailbreaking, everything works fine until i go to jailbreakme.com ... i click on installapp and then safari crashes but nothing follows, its jus on the activation screen with the earth... i waited 15 minutes and it didnt restart, so i tried restarting and same thing, so if any 1 can help me out that would b awesome, ive been trying for like 8 hours now and tried a million times

ooo and i have windows xp incase you guys send me an os x link, wont apply to me

Green Apple
    Thanks

First of all.... do you have 1.1.1 or 1.0.2 ?! i really don't get it from your post
    If 1.0.2 you should have virginized first..

On 1.1.1 let iTunes detect your unactivated phone and then try to visit jailbreakme.com again.
    If still not working use CARNAVAL
    iPhone 1.1.2 8GB
    Orange/Cosmote RO.
    Fully functional!

Favorites: Categories, ShowTime Unlimited, CameraPro + crack , iSMS, Listen

...and don't forget the thanks button

4. The Following User Says Thank You to unixvik For This Useful Post:

reeshu926 (2007-12-11)

i bought the phone and it came from apple with 1.1.1, downgraded it to 1.0.2 but then i had problems so i updated it through itunes to 1.1.2, withought virginizing it first and then i downgraded it to 1.1.1 and thats where im stuck right now

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reeshu926 View Post
    hello, well i was running into some issues with 1.0.2 so i decided to give 1.1.2 a shot, it was unlocked through some1 else and originally had 1.1.1 fw when bought, so i updated to 1.1.2 on itunes and then downgraded to 1.1.1. and im currently stuck jailbreaking, everything works fine until i go to jailbreakme.com ... i click on installapp and then safari crashes but nothing follows, its jus on the activation screen with the earth... i waited 15 minutes and it didnt restart, so i tried restarting and same thing, so if any 1 can help me out that would b awesome, ive been trying for like 8 hours now and tried a million times
    I hope u verginized ur 1.0.2 before u updated to the 1.1.2 and went back to 1.1.1. When I was on 1.1.1 and use the jailbreak, mine didnt work either. It suppose to resart on its on in about 20 seconds. I had tobturn my phone off and back on and tried it again about 3 times finally it jailbrok. Just keep trying it should work that's if u verginized when u was on 1.0.2

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dooley19 For This Useful Post:

reeshu926 (2007-12-11)

no i didnt virginize my phone b4 i updated, i guess i need to do that but is it too late... what shud i try next

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

go to www.hacktheiphone.com u should follow the guides there, I would restore back to 1.1.1 and use the guide there and it will show u to upgrade back to 1.1.2

Follow firmware 1.1.2 tutorials if u want to be on the 1.1.2 when u finish the process
    Last edited by dooley19; 2007-12-11 at 02:30 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dooley19 For This Useful Post:

reeshu926 (2007-12-11)