Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone constantly restarts before loading

Default iPhone constantly restarts before loading
    I'd been having some problems with the installer app, it froze every time i started it. So i downloaded the latest version (for my firmware) and installed it, and unfortunately, my iphone resorted to the "please connect to itunes" screen and i had to recover it.

I am/was using 1.02, and recovered to the same version, unfortunately now, the recovery has failed, and the iphone wont start up properly at all.

It displays the apple logo, and as soon as the little circular loading icon appears on the bottom of the screen, it restarts and starts over again.

It does look like a lost cause, and i cant seem to force the phone to go into recovery mode again.

I've googled and searched but cant find anything similar to this problem. Anyone got any ideas? Any help is really appreciated!

Minor Update: I can manage to get it to the restore screen again, but when restored, it still reverts to restarting all the time!
    Last edited by framerateuk; 2007-12-10 at 09:53 PM.

I have the same problem as well. I sent it to a professional, not apple geniuses and they told my I need a logic board replacement. Kinda suck, I know.