Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone hangs at Apple logo

Default iPhone hangs at Apple logo
    hey i am noob. Plz excuse me if this is a repeated thread. But today suddenly my iPhone stopped working out of the blue.
    I mean , i called a friend. then put the phone back in the pocket.. After 10 mins.. Poof !!

The display doesnt work.. Pressing the home button doesnt do anything. Power button also does not respond.

Although i can switch the phone from silent to the normal mode.. The phone does not vibrate, when i do that. However the orange light in the button works. Which i think is an indication that my phone isnt switched off.

But when i try calling my phone , it says that the number is switched off.

I went home and tried re-charging it , however my laptop does not recognise that the USB charger has been connected.. Even iTunes does not discover the iPhone.

When i tried recharging the phone in the wall charger , still the same thing happens. The charging does not work, however in this case , when i press the power button , the apple logo comes for 5 seconds.. then it starts to fade away again.. Showing some display lines on my screen.. Then if i immediately press the power button nothing happens.. If after 10 seconds i press the power button , again the apple logo appears for 5 seconds then it starts to fade away again ..

Once i remove the phone from the wall charger , it is fully dead once again.. If i try to power it on , nothing happens now.

Please help me out .. I'm using 1.1.4 .
    Thanks ..

iPhone? More like MyPhone MacLunatic's Avatar
    Thanks

Restore in DFU mode, might help?

Quote Originally Posted by ash_rat View Post
    Dfu ?
    Tsk Tsk!

iPhone? More like MyPhone MacLunatic's Avatar
    Thanks

Yup! there's like 50 topics about it, Search the forums!