Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slow screen wake up (screen actives slow) 1.1.2

Default Slow screen wake up (screen actives slow) 1.1.2
    Hi there,

I've updated my iPhone from 1.0.2 (jailbreaked & unlock, anySIM) to 1.1.1 (again, unlocked etc) and from there i went on to 1.1.2.

Everything is working on 1.1.2. There's only 1 small (very annoying) problem.

Here is a video to explain the problem:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jz2mUZIQdc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jz2mUZIQdc[/ame]

The iPhone wakes up real slow when pressing the home or power button. When making a call, the screen takes way to long to activate (once you take it away from your ear).

I've had the same problem in 1.1.1. The problem occurred right after the first time i updated the firmware (from 1.0.2).
    Ive downgraded from 1.1.2 to 1.0.2 via viginizers (i.unlock.no) and tried the whole jailbreak + unlock process over and over again from the start (1.0.2). Even with different guides. Same result every time..

Note: the screen does activate instantly when displaying notifications (alarm, calendar, sms, calls etc)..

Anyone know a fix for this? Or experiencing the same problem?? (only found 1 other person until now..)

(I cant go back to 1.0.2, it's to 'laggy/shady' )
    Thanks in advance!

Please, anyone? Every possible solution or tip is more then welcome!

It is also happening when i swith from sound to virbate mode..
    It takes a while before the screen activates, shows the no-sound icon and virbates for a sec..
    Last edited by LJJ; 2007-12-07 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

seems like you and me are the only people with this problem. after about 2 hours of looking around the net i STILL cant find anything besides a whole bunch of pages with you posting what is wrong with yours with your video. its been awhile so im hoping you figured something out. please please PLEASE write back if you figured something out. thanks buddy.

Default slow wake up iphone
    I Have The Same Problem On Iphone 1.1.4 Native

iPhone? More like MyPhone the sr5's Avatar
    Thanks

do a full restore to 1.1.4 why do you want to stay on 1.1.2?

It Is What It Is...