Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: new to moding

Default new to moding
    hello there this is my first post here. i am really excited about all the apps out there and modding my new iphone! jsut a few noob questions: is there really no risk in modding since i can restore at any point and get back to factory fresh? will each new update mess up all the mods? can i get all the same mods and installers on a pc that i would be able to get on a mac? (i have a pc unfortunatly) thanks a lot for your help!

iPhone? More like MyPhone iGotTheRiteTemp's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, if anything goes wrong, in most cases you can just restore to factory. Apple updates that may be released past 1.1.2 will probably mess with your apps because Apple does not support 3rd party apps right now. i recommend staying at the safe jailbroken 1.1.2. also dont say its unfortunate to have a pc because all of the best modding for iphone is on pc
    there are alot of programs now that make jailbreaking and modding your iphone easy and fast while mac, not so much haha. if you need help to jailbreak your iphone, check out my thread and feel free to message me on AIM.

my thread:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread....716#post101716

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iGotTheRiteTemp For This Useful Post:

soulflow (2007-12-05)

where can i find a list of all the available apps out there?