Hi, Im new to the forum and i have a few questions i hope someone can answer... I have a iphone that came with 1.1.1 out of the box i went to www.jailbreakme.com and installed the installer.app and everything was beautiful. well last night i ran a update with the installer app for the solitaire game and it crashed my iphone to the point that i could not get it to boot up... it just sat at the apple startup screen for hours. only way i could fix the issue was to upgrade to the new 1.1.2. now i have tried many methods of downgrading to 1.1.1 and it works fine the only issue is i do not get service on at&t or edge activation with 1.1.1. anyone else have this problem? i also went through the steps to install the 1.1.1 fix to upgrade to 1.1.2 and when i do so i get my service back but no installer app. i tried running through the process with the install of 1.1.1 released it with iphuc then installed installer.app for the 1.1.1 fix, ran the upgrade to 1.1.2 then the jailbreak 1.1.2 window.bat file at least 4 times i get an error telling me jailbreak cannot connect to the phone but it also says its installing installer.app and to reboot the phone and the icon should appear.
does anyone have any suggestions??? my phone completely sucks without all the cool apps and games from the installer.app