Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do you downgrade from 1.1.2 to 1.1.1?

Default How do you downgrade from 1.1.2 to 1.1.1?
    I have my iphone in recovery mode and have downloaded the 1.1.1 file but when i go to install it (by option-clicking) what file exactly do i install? it just comes as a folder...

YOU click on the ipsw.zip 1.1. file.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

yay i finally managed to get that working but now i cant get rid of the 1015 error message ive tried indepedance and jailbreak....

Try using an early version of Independence or if you have a pc use ibrickr.

Jordan
    Jailbroken
    Last edited by jrdan24; 2007-12-01 at 06:27 AM.

Bro, just follow this guide for downgrading and ignore the upgrading process. It'll work like a charm...

Reako

what is the benefit of downgrading without downgrading modem frameware too?

i mean it will stuck at 04.02.13 !!

Quote Originally Posted by jomanjy View Post
    what is the benefit of downgrading without downgrading modem frameware too?

i mean it will stuck at 04.02.13 !!
    cause anysim 1.21u will unlock that bb version! so that way you can run anysim in 1.1.1 to unlock your 1.1.2 bb.
    also it is good for people with an otb 1.1.2 with new bootloader.. after all it doesn't really matter what bb they have right? it won't do anything anyway.. so why downgrade bb? and last we have all those people that just pressed upgrade by accident and are stuck with an 'unlockable' 1.1.2 and maybe even some people getting stuck in their upgrade when the jailbreak gives the dreaded "not found oktoprep" message.
    i can think of enough reason! (and i hate it that people always wanna virginize and downgrade/reflash baseband.. people seem to think it's some sort of magic trick and (atleast in holland.. are virginizing working and unlocked 1.1.1 phones... the only thing that needs true virginization is my GF! i wish the DEV-Team would make an App for THAT! )