Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [HELP] NOW I am last

Default [HELP] NOW I am last
    Did 3 iphones from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1 without problem using independence on OSX. Used the guides and everything worked perfect.

My wife wanted an iphone so I bought one and tried the same trick but this time it went different!

step 3 in virginizing... I downloaded the 1.0.2 package exactly from the link. put the phone in restore status with the 25 secs trick.

But get error 1013 all the time! unable to restore.. I read all kind of sollutions which seem to be starting from a point I cannot reach. I cannot get connection with indepence and Itunes wont restore the phone.

I know this is happened before but answers like: this is supposed to happen, just continue with independence.. HOW ???? I cannot get connected.

as you read I am in a desperate loop and cannot get out. Can I get out of the restore situation? or how to I restore the phone with itunes 7.4.

PLEASE. My wife kills me when she finds out.

Quote Originally Posted by jpjedi View Post
    Did 3 iphones from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1 without problem using independence on OSX. Used the guides and everything worked perfect.

My wife wanted an iphone so I bought one and tried the same trick but this time it went different!

step 3 in virginizing... I downloaded the 1.0.2 package exactly from the link. put the phone in restore status with the 25 secs trick.

But get error 1013 all the time! unable to restore.. I read all kind of sollutions which seem to be starting from a point I cannot reach. I cannot get connection with indepence and Itunes wont restore the phone.

I know this is happened before but answers like: this is supposed to happen, just continue with independence.. HOW ???? I cannot get connected.

as you read I am in a desperate loop and cannot get out. Can I get out of the restore situation? or how to I restore the phone with itunes 7.4.

PLEASE. My wife kills me when she finds out.
    You can always just update the phone to 1.1.2 (which will restore services) then start over. Be sure to chose *UPDATE* then you can start the process over of restoring using 1.1.1

Hope this helps

when u get error 1013 run iNdependance and it should detect ur iphone if it doesnt, leave itunes AND iNDependance open, disconnect ur iphone and connect again... this should allow iNdependance to see your iphone again... i believe u wont be able to jailbreak though iNdependance though, u will have to use the *#307# method to unlock...

Default thanks
    I will be out for the weekend and spend whole night on this.

So I will be back on sunday to check the options.

Many thanks for your replies as I was really desperate.

I will let you know what happened of course!

answer was more simple than I expected. After a refreshing weekend I just restored with the 1.1.1 files instead of the 1.0.2 as indicated in the guide. This worked without problem so I activated and unlocked it. Life can be so simple sometimes..hahaha

Disconnecting did not work as independence crashed emmidiatelly after reconnecting.

But happy man here! *0* thanks for the replies!