Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreaking 1.1.2

Default Jailbreaking 1.1.2
    I waz wondering... is there any direct method to jailbreak 1.1.2?....instead of doing what that guide says...because...for somer reason i cant download 1.1.1 from this forum...it keeps saying im not logged in.... also...i dont want to unlock my phone.. my fone is legit for the most part...all i want is to put installer.app back on it with my themes and w/e..... but the guide makes me downgrade and unlock before i can finish.....

so...that said.....any to jailbreak 1.1.2?

Smile hey
    there is currently no way to jailbreak 1.1.2 directly, and for doing the current method of jailbreaking 1.1.2 by downgrading, u dont have to unlock it to jailbreak it, what u do is downgrade the iphone in dfu mode, kick it out of that by running inDependance, go to jailbreakme.com to jailbreak, install octoprep under tweaks, upgrade iphone, run jailbreak 1.1.2 software (search for in google) and you're done, no unlocking involved,
    hope that helped

3. The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:

cadaz (2007-11-29)

right.....so ill just skip the anysim software portion..that requires the unlock.....but now i need the 1.1.1 software...because i cant download it in this forum for some reason..just 1.1.2.. and 1.0.2....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SubZ3r0 For This Useful Post:

cadaz (2007-11-29)