Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need major help with iPhone

Default Need major help with iPhone
    Well I was taking my girlfriend to the bank and I was sitting in the car and put my phone into lock mode. All of a sudden, I press the lock button to get it to the screen where I can slide to unlock and nothing happened. I press the home button, nothing. So I get to the gas station and I am pumping gas and when I get into the car, I use my girlfriends phone and call mine and the screen lit up. Everything was fine. Locked the phone again and now, the screen won't light up for a call or plugging into the wall or the pc. My ringtone still goes off when I get a call from anyone, but the screen just went black for no reason. I am very very frustrated at this moment as some of you can imagine and if anyone has had this problem and fixed it, just let me know please. I need some help on possibly getting this working. The only thing I did was clean the screen protector on the phone and boom, no screen. Any help would be appreciated. God willing, this is a no brainer.

Rebooting the phone, etc etc, doesn't help?

If so, your best bet is probably to restore and see if that fixes it. If that doesn't do it, then it's most likely a hardware issue and you should take the phone in to an Apple store.

Is the iPhone modded in any way?

Anshu Chimala
    Follow @anshuchimala on Twitter
    Visit http://www.airpoke.com, my latest project for iPhone/iPod touch.

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Did u use Ziphone? If so,u need to restore ad then use iPlus/iDemocracy/iLiberty.