Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Uninstall apps after jailbreaking

Default Uninstall apps after jailbreaking
    Hi,

I want to know how to uninstall applications as i cannot see them in the uninstall tab of installer. Here is what i did:

* I used Ziphone and then i installed some apps but after some time I had issues with my installer as i can not see the installer icon.

* I ran Ziphone software to jailbreak again... now i can see my installer icon and its working fine.

* Now i want to uninstall some of the apps which are causing issues. So, I open installer and click on uninstall but there i can only see: BSD subsystem, Installer and Openssh. I cannot see the list of apps that i installed in order to uninstall them. If i click on the apps.. they are working fine but i cant uninstall them..

Is there a way to uninstall the apps that i do not want...thanks

Babu

Install OpenSSH on your iPhone, WinSCP on your Windows CPU or CyberDuck on Mac. There is a guide for each in the Guides section here, then go to the Applications folder and then delete all the apps you want gone. Then you should just have the stock apps and Installer and then you can install what you want...