Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help Very Important Question Reply Asap

Default Help Very Important Question Reply Asap
    Ok so sorry about the obnoxious title there, but I really need to know the answer.........like now, or ASAP, haha.

Ok, so, I got my iPhone on April 2nd, 2008, and I am REALLY excited about the new 2.0 (or 1.2) update that Apple will be releasing in WWDC.

So, is it possible for me to get that? I've looked in google and I guess some people have already jailbroken the beta version or maybe the full version too, I'm not really sure, but so is it possible for me to get the 2.0 update?

To be completely honest, I don't even want to be jailbroken, so also, second question, is it possible to UN-jailbrake (AND THEN INSTALL 2.0)?

Ok, well I SERIOUSLY can't wait to get replies, first time on this website (as a blogger)!

Just hang loose for a little while and Apple will be out with the 2.0 and you can upgrade your iphone. The jailbroken versions of 2.0 were beta, very slow and buggy... just wait a little

The final release comes out Monday, and I just wanted to find out ahead of time.

I figured trying to solve this after it was already out wasn't really worth it because most people probably know how to do it now.