Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Guide Notes - 1.1.2 www.hacktheiphone.com

Default Guide Notes - 1.1.2 www.hacktheiphone.com
    really like the guides posted on www.hacktheiphone.com so i waited for the 1.1.2 guide to show up there before upgrading to 1.1.2. However, just a few things i ran into that i thought i post on how to get around.

first of all, when i downgraded to 1.1.1 and ran appsnapp, the webbrowser crashed as it should, but nothing happend after that. According to AppSnapp, if that happens you should try again, i did, and nothing happened. I was originally unlocked back in the days, when the unlocking programs came out, ipfs, iunlokc and anysim. I have used them all on teh same phone, which might case this. I know most poeple are succesful with the 1.1.1 appsnapp installation. Anyhow, if that happens to you, downgrade to 1.0.2 instead, jailbreak and run anySIM 1.1.2u from there, then run oktoprep and upgrade, worked perfectly here.

i might also add that the guide suggest you to install openSHH, if yo ucant see it, download community sources first.

visit www.hacktheiphone.com for great guides

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Yup, or modmyi.com/wiki.

The 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 guide will be up tonight.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

The problem is that hacktheiphone.com is offline at the moment. Mark, the owner, was supposed to be on vacation until Wednesday but the website is totally gone. Mystery.