Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rebooting Cycle

Default Rebooting Cycle
    I am new to this, and I am hoping someone can help. I used Ibricker and somthing went wrong. Now the Iphone just keeps going through a cycle of text scrolling down the screen, then to the apple logo and starts scrolling text again. Cannot connect it to anything because it isnt recognized through the USB anymore, have tried turning it off and on and rebooting it but it just keeps doing this. Have I stuffed it completly??

Sad to say it, but yes. I'd suggest going to a friends house and doing this. Most computers have iTunes on it already, so maybe even a library PC would work.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Freshboiii For This Useful Post:

aienco (2007-11-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Freshboiii View Post
    Sad to say it, but yes. I'd suggest going to a friends house and doing this. Most computers have iTunes on it already, so maybe even a library PC would work.
    doing what?? I have a few pc's here, so that s not a problem.

Mind did this too, I think I managed to get it out by pressing sleep and the home button down untill the screen went black, should put it in restore mode

6. The Following User Says Thank You to soulboy For This Useful Post:

aienco (2007-11-21)

If you uninstall Itunes and Reinstall it. Put your phone in recovery mode and hit restore, should fix the problem.