Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP NEEDED, JAILBREAK problems

Default HELP NEEDED, JAILBREAK problems
    Hi guys,

I posted the same message in another forum by mistake. So here is problem again if anyone can help.

I recently got iPhone (1.1.3) andl used 3rd party apps. My phone crashed few days ago while installing Kate (customisation tools) through installer. I restore it to 1.1.4. I ulocked and jailbreaked it with ziphone 3.0. Problem now is that even though i did jail break and activate and unlock, it still wont open up the file structure of iPhone so that I can copy files from my PC to it. I tried to Jailbreak again using Ziphone but of no use. Can any one help please. I can download and install apps using Installer in my iPhone but I cant access it through PC anymore. I try to downgrade it to 1.1.3 but wont allow me to downgrade as it shows some error message during restore process. If u think it is coz of upgrade to 1.1.4 (which shudnt be as i jailbreaked it) can u plz tell me a step by step guide to downgrade to 1.1.3.

For file transfer, I was using iBrickr and Total commander. Both of them were working fine before but they dont now.

Thanks for all the help
    Thanks is only a click away. easy...

You must to install the patch "Ziphone iBrickr Fix" f.e. from the source: i.unlock.no

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Yul For This Useful Post:

zainee (2008-05-26)

thanks buddy. Can u plz give me the URL for this source so that i can add this source in my installer.

thanks a million mate. It seems to be fixed. U r my superstar.
    Last edited by zainee; 2008-05-26 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Thanks is only a click away. easy...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zainee View Post
    thanks buddy. Can u plz give me the URL for this source so that i can add this source in my installer.

thanks a million mate. It seems to be fixed. U r my superstar.
    And for future reference, ZiPhone is a buggy method to jailbreak/unlock, its safer to go with Pwnage or iLiberty Glad everything got worked out.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DoerrFan For This Useful Post:

geezsazsa (2008-05-26)