Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How's your EDGE after 1.1.2 update?

Default How's your EDGE after 1.1.2 update?
    I'm not sure whats up with mine APN: wap.voicestream.com

Doesn't even open webpages, before update it worked fine.

OK! got it working guys.. basically had to play with the proxy file. Now everything is fully functional on my iphone unlocked with 1.1.2 update. Very smooth and you can switching screens is a lot quicker I highly recommend this update.
    Last edited by maximumsport; 2007-11-19 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I am having the same issues. If you are in the NY Metro area too, then I would say it is TMobile that is having problems, since Edge on 1.1.2 worked just fine for me in the past week.

well, im not sure about that but i figured it out you have edit your proxy file in the phone now my edge works. weird..

woow interesting, you say you have unlocked your phone and running 1.1.2, if so you may be the first one... or do you mean you have jailbroken the phone?

mines unlocked and has been for days now? nothing special unless its the new baseband

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Tzones EDGE
    Mine work fine with 1.1.2 EDGE using the proxy.pac and preferences.plist.. I also add the Tmobile_US.plist and carriermap just to make sure everything will work. indeed it is..

Using the $5.99 Tzones plan