Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (Guide) How To Easily Jailbreak 1.1.2 (Windows) NO PROBLEMS!!!

on my iphone there is code that keeps showing up on the screen over and over again what do i do?

Thank you so much. i have miss having my phone the way i like it.
    again thank you.
    Stephen

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bmorefossil View Post
    on my iphone there is code that keeps showing up on the screen over and over again what do i do?

a code? can I get a pic, I have never heard of this happening

I'm too ugraded to 1.1.2 two weeks ago and lost installer with aps...

Thanks to this guide everthing back to normal,

Have a jailbroken iPhone with 1.1.2 now !!!

Thanks a lot,tor

wow thanks a lot! I had my iphone taken back because one of the speakers werent working, and when I got it back apple had restored it to 1.1.2. This guide is very easy, even new hackers should be able to do it. THanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by bmorefossil View Post

thats towards the end, when you open up the .bat file.Those numbers are the bytes downloaded to the iphone. I think its out of 300k, and once it reaches 300k it ends.
    Last edited by Greenkirby21; 2007-11-29 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This sucks I feel frusterated, my windows.bat file won't stay open, can someone help me?

bump
    Last edited by Rowlet; 2007-11-29 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default A little extra tip
    Thank you for this wonderful guide.

Because of it and others like it I have successfully done three of these downgrade/upgrade/jailbreaks.

I have however discovered a little tip that I'd like to share since this guide has been invaluable. I'm sure someone has already discovered this but it's not mentioned in the guide.

You can restore contact information and basic settings after downgrading provided you have a current backup in Itunes.

After jailbreaking v1.1.1 and installing oktoprep; just before updating to v1.1.2, you can use the restore function in itunes to safely reload your contact list, bookmarks, settings, music, etc., before continuing on to the next step.

After the restore and subsequent reboot, you can continue on to the task of updating to v1.1.2 and then jailbreaking/unlocking etc.

Just thought I'd mention it as this can save you from the hassle of setting it up as a "new phone."

Keep up the great work.

Cheers

When running the windows.bat, mine is sitting at uploading core files for a few minutes now, but the iPhone is doing nothing like nothing is happening, is this normal?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dalopesinator View Post
    When running the windows.bat, mine is sitting at uploading core files for a few minutes now, but the iPhone is doing nothing like nothing is happening, is this normal?
    just wait for it to finish uploading

Never mind.
    Last edited by truenorth; 2007-12-01 at 01:17 PM.
    Sydney, Australia
    If you received help, click on the Thanks button!

Default Help please anyone
    i jail break 1.1.2 out the box, everything work fine but when i hit the installer app icon, it is turn back to main screen, so i can't install anything

Hi there did you get you installer app icon work after you jailbreak it, i did my everything works but when i hit the install icon and suddenly back the main screen again, do you know why?
    Last edited by Phanshaun; 2007-12-01 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I jailbreaked twice already and works fine.
    Now, I`m trying with the 3rd one and I did the jailbreak for 1.1.2 tree times and keep the itunes screen on it.

What do I have to do?

ok what about if i have an itunes activated AT&T iphone and i do not wantto unlock just jailbreak? can i still have my same number and account and contacts and everything?

Default Thank You
    I thank the OP, 2nd OP and all who helped/created these guides. I appreciate the work people put into helping others.

Exclamation Yesssss tried it4 times no luck until I changed to another PC
    thanks a lot...I was feeling frustrated big time, then tried another PC and VOILA.....5 minutes .......and BINGO

many thanks sincerely I love Internet helpers

Fidel

Thanks

thanx, don't forget to thank

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reppin4you For This Useful Post:

tony8192 (2007-12-03), truenorth (2007-12-02)

Good guide, should be stickied. So I bookmarked it. Thanks given, reppin. Don't just type "Thanks"; click the Thanks button, you people!
    Sydney, Australia

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truenorth For This Useful Post:

solarseed (2007-12-03), tony8192 (2007-12-03)

Ok, im wondering will this work if the iphone is brand new orginally 1.1.2 out of the box? because mine was on 1.1.2 and i downgraded it 1.1.1 and im wondering if it is still going to work. Thanks.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to lilv99x For This Useful Post:

tony8192 (2007-12-03)

This is jailbreak only. There is no unlock for OTB 1.1.2 yet.
    Last edited by truenorth; 2007-12-03 at 04:30 AM.
    Sydney, Australia

23. The Following User Says Thank You to truenorth For This Useful Post:

tony8192 (2007-12-03)

works great
    iPhone Nice

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast