i bought an iphone ( v. 1.0.2)about 2 months ago and i bought it so i could use it with t-mobile .. i started off the unlock by bypassing activation with the "one click iphone unlocker" found at dotalex . com ... i then found out about Anysim and used it to unlock the iphone ..it wus sucessful for a few hours but when i took the tmobile sim out of the iphone so i could put it in my old phone so i could write down all my contacts.. i then put the sim card back into the iphone and for some reason it says no service and i go to look at the menu where it shows the carriers and the folder for the carriers isnt there anymore .. so under where it says wi-fi it use to say carriers but now its not there.. i then search around online for a solution and all i could find is to restore iphone so i did that but now it says "Activate Iphone" and i try to do the same step i did before with the "one click unlocker" and it doesnt work so i tryed the one where you enter the emergency calling and that didnt work either..is there a way to reverginize the iphone by only being on the "activate iphone" screen?? or does anyone have a solution to this problem ??...