Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone in NY with OTB 1.1.2 that wants to downgrade to 1.1.1?

Default Anyone in NY with OTB 1.1.2 that wants to downgrade to 1.1.1?
    Anyone who would like me to get their OTB 1.1.2 phone completely unlocked with 1.1.1, please contact me. You must be in the NYC area.

You can drop off your phone to my door and take my phone until I'm done upgrading yours. I want to create step by step guide with pictures and all.

Thanks,

Dannye

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Make sure its serial number 745 or else it iwll just be a 1.1.2 with old bootloader. I would like to see you do it on a new bootloader 1.1.2

serial that starts with 745?

I want to call my cousin and get him to take pictures of his phone (the one I unlocked and hacked the baseband) so I can show proof on this.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I dont doubt that you possibly downgraded a 1.1.2 phone OTB, what I doubt is that you downgraded a 1.1.2 with new bootloader. Considering not only have I tried your method, many times, different ways (I have successfully downgraded a bricked 1.1.2, that use to be 1.1.1, meaning all it was, was like yours, a 1.1.2 firmware with old 1.1.1 bootloader). And I used the same method to do that as you are explaining.
    But what happens with the new bootloader is, that it doesnt allow iEraser or any other program to really "edit" or "erase" the files anymore.

i got a 741...yet i got the new bootloder so im mad...but than again i just bought it so it an OTB 1.1.2 iphone i alrdy jailbroke it just dont have a phone service lol..=[