Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How To Exit Dfu/recovery Mode???

Default How To Exit Dfu/recovery Mode???
    I Accidentaly Put My Iphone In Recovery Mode Now I Got The Itunes & Usb Cable On My Screen And I Cannot Get It Back How It Was Before, Can Anyone Please Tell Me What I Have To Do To Get It Out From The Dfu?? Thanks In Advance

2. The Following User Says Thank You to uruk007 For This Useful Post:

belay (2010-01-27)

Mac or PC?

Quote Originally Posted by RickyGervais View Post
    Mac or PC?
    I have some problem and use PC... Please, help!

Thanks

well ibrickr for windows,,just click the bootup option,,and independance for mac!

iBrickr v0.91 is you best bet, just install it and click boot phone , if the phone turnes red wait about 40 seconds it will restart again , if it turnes green you have to RESTORE AGAIN using iTunes.

I used the ibricker as u described and It solved the prob, thanks u so much

I have the same issue, with a iphone 1.1.2 OTB sim patch. I tried booting with the ibrickr v0.91 and the screen goes red, then rstarts and bac to the itune logo and usb cable screen.

Any idea how to fix this?

One of the apps got stauck, and i had no clue that pressing the sleep/awake and home together for too long causes the phone to go into DFU mode, now I cant get out. I tried ibrickr, iphuc and iphoneinterface, nothing fixes it.

Seems to me, all those are for 1.1.1, not 1.1.2 OTB. Anyone has any idea how to exit DFU for 1.1.2 OTB?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rajputro For This Useful Post:

Reemz (2008-04-04)

hey, did u ever end up fixing ur iphone? i cant get out of dfu mode either. tried all steps u tried also. thanks.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sorinjr For This Useful Post:

Reemz (2008-04-04)

Default HELP How get Ipod Touch out Recovery Mode??
    [QUOTE=Rajputro;170572]I have the same issue, with a ipod touch 1.1.1 I tried booting with the ibrickr v0.91 and the screen goes red, then restarts and goes back to the itune logo and usb cable screen.

Any idea how to fix this?

I have the same issue above and my iphone is 1.14. I want to know for sure that there no solution b4 revocery the entire iphone and loosing completely my pics, contacts, and musics.
    Please, anyone has an input to that?