Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 1.1.2 with Bootloader BOOT04.06_M352

Default Firmware 1.1.2 with Bootloader BOOT04.06_M352
    I have a new phone with Firmware 1.1.2 but it came with Boot loader BOOT04.06_M352. I've downgrade the phone to 1.1.1 and 1.0.2 to virginize the baseband or that I thought. Every method that I have tried for example, virginize 1.1.2 using a MAC with CyberDuck to upload the files and Terminal to run the commands or the new iDemocracy has fail. Has anyone knows if a solution for this problem is been address? I would really appreciated and update in this matter. As for now I have a very expensive IPODTOUCH. Thanks!

How would I be able to tell if I had Boot loader BOOT04.06_M352? or does all new 1.1.2 has it? if that's the case, I'm willing to go through the steps with you to downgrade the baseband depending on your location.

The way to know witch bootloader the phone has is by using bbupdater to ping the baseband. I used CyberDuck (on a MAC) and upload bbupdater and then use terminal to ping the baseband. As far as I know not all 1.1.2 has the bootloader BOOT04.06_M352 only the most recents.