Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My iPhone doesn't work right now!! ($40 to PayPal for quick solution)

Exclamation My iPhone doesn't work right now!! ($40 to PayPal for quick solution)
    Hey guys,

I tried using iDemocracy, and got a bit hasty. I restored the iPhone using 1.1.1 firmware, and now, this is what my iPhone says:

Incorrect SIM
    Insert an unlocked and valid SIM to activate iPhone

And when I try to connect to iTunes, it says "There is a problem with your iPhone, the iPhone you connected may be damaged and cannot be activated for service."

What do I do????

press and hold sleep and home buttons, release the sleep button when the screen goes black, and dont release home until itunes launches. Thatll put the phone in restore mode. alt and click or option and click the restore button, and use the firmware.ispw you download for apple for whatever firmware you want to go back to. Itll error at the end but entering ibrickr should bring it back to that firmware

So this would give me a virgin 1.1.1 iPhone?

EDIT::

OK. I just did that, and it put me back to exactly where I was. I want the 1.1.1 firmware, and iBrikr doesn’t work with 1.1.1 right?

So, as of now, do I have a virgin iPhone running 1.1.1 firmware? I get an “Activate iPhone, Please connect to iTunes” message on my iPhone, and a “There is a problem with your iPhone, the iPhone you connected may be damaged and cannot be activated for service." message on my iTunes.

How can I activate this and unlock/jailbreak it?
    Last edited by 5h00p3r_MAN; 2007-11-17 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

no, you wont get a virgin phone without virginising it. But itll give you a 1.1.1 phone that is unacticated. So from there, youd need to carry out the *#307# jailbreak method