Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Downgraded OTB 1.1.2 to 1.1.1 including the baseband

hrm...from my knowledge 1.1.1 are 40-41 ... and 44-45 are 1.1.2
    you might have gotten the older baseband version that could be downgraded

Quote Originally Posted by nightsoul View Post
    hrm...from my knowledge 1.1.1 are 40-41 ... and 44-45 are 1.1.2
    you might have gotten the older baseband version that could be downgraded

Uhmmm... I would really like to try this again... waiting for someone to let me downgrade their OTB 1.1.2.

this was made in week 41 it had an old bootloader, only phones made in 45 and up have new bootloader , i have a week 44 phone with old bootloader.
    The serial number is made up of several blocks which have its own meaning, as explain below:

7T727XYZWH8

Digits 1 to 3 (7T7) = Year / Batch code
    Digits 4 to 5 (27) = Week of manufacture
    Digits 6 to 8 (XZY) = Unique identifier part of the S/N
    Digits 9 to 11 (WH8) = 8Gb model

so you could downgrade fine with your week 44 phone?

i have a freaking model # 7t741fn6wh8...basically 41 and i got the freaking itunes/cable crap...i just bought it today....so i believe mys is a OTB 1.1.2 iphone...and i just downgraded to 1.1.1 firmware and i got the modern firmware 04.02.13_G...got installer able to use wifi and installer to get apps...lol so im guessin 41 is now a 1.1.2 firmware lol...and i dunno y i cant use putty or CuteFTP but when i use iDemocracy2 i can use "File Browser" basically the same as putty or CuteFTP but im use to using CuteFTP so can any1 help me on this? and tell me how to connect manually with CuteFTP? i try root and dottie/ or alpine and nothing seems to work =[

LOL, you people are funny. The phone Scorpion shows came with the 3.9 bootloader, NOT 4.6 (his phone was created WEEKS before 1.1.2 was released. There is nothing hard about unlocking his phone, everyone on this forum can unlock a 3.9 Bootloader phone. THIS THREAD IS USELESS!!! THE PHONE MENTIONED HAD THE OLD BOOTLOADER, NOTHING SPECIAL HERE. PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!

Default Different versions of 1.1.1
    It looks like Apple have updated their 1.1.1 firmware. It blocks anySIM and other unlock codes

Anyone know where to find the original 1.1.1 firmware?

Thanks

Red face It donŽt work
    Hi i try but the firmware in 1.0.2 go back to 04.02.13_G

did you unload the plist daemon in the 1.1.1 ?

Default How I can comeback from recovery mode to Normal mode?
    How I can comeback from recovery mode to Normal mode?

hi with ibrick in 1.1.1 , when you restore it show a error, then you run ibrick and push reboot if the iphone goes red is good wait some minutes, if the ipone is green you have to restore using ibrink the iphone is white and then you restore again with itunes and go back with ibrick.

with 1.0.2 you run apptab.

Default Also tried and tired
    Tried the iEraser. Firmware 1.02 and 1.1 still same baseband 04.2.13. Doesnt work for me....

Step 6......ll have baseband 04.01.13_G on your firmware 1.1.1.
    Will Itunes just by updating to 1.1.1 update the BB to 04.01.13G ? Or do we need to update it manually?

I tried it Million times too...

IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME NEATER....
    OTB 1.1.2 WITH 04.02.13_G BOOTLAODER 04.06.....

iERASER CAN NOT DELETE BB.. it always pings back as 04.02.

Quote Originally Posted by zivilipirati View Post
    I tried it Million times too...

IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME NEATER....
    OTB 1.1.2 WITH 04.02.13_G BOOTLAODER 04.06.....

iERASER CAN NOT DELETE BB.. it always pings back as 04.02.
    I wish the mods would just close this thread. There is no way to unlock otb 1.1.2 and this thread is just miss leading people.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Ya it just isnt possible to do it. Iam not sure what exactly your case was Skorp.. But apparently if you really did start with a 1.1.2, it obviously did not have the new bootloader.
    I have upgraded my 1.1.1 to 1.1.2, had it bricked with 1.1.2 firmware. Then did similiar steps to these to get the BB erased, and restored to 1.1.1; and I still cant get a OTB 1.1.2 to do the same.

How did you run iErase? i added it in usr/bin through cyberduck..now what do i do?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

cant do it...coz its new bootloader..only people who had V1.1.1 earlier with 3.9 bootloader and then upgraded it to V1.1.2 can downgrade back, because they hav the old bootloader.
    Dell XPS M1710
    Intel CORE 2 DUO T7400 2.16 Ghz
    1 GB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce Go7900 GS 256 MB
    Windows XP SP2 Media Center Edition

iPhone 8GB
    V1.1.4 Unlocked
    Youtube Working
    WiFi Working.

Quote Originally Posted by skorpiond View Post
    Yes this was done with the US-iPhone... I'm not sure which version bootloader it had, but I'm assuming it doesn't matter since when you're downgrading to 1.0.2, it gets reset or restored to the 03.14.08_G baseband.
    Baseband is different than bootloader.

The baseband can be reflashed

At this time the boot loader can't and is not in any way affected by restoring or virginizing the baseband

It's possible your phone (being a US phone) came through with the nwe firmware and older boot loader. The Euro phones definitely have the new bootloader though.
    Last edited by Murfunit; 2007-11-20 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default same problem
    hey guys I am having the similar problems. 1.1.1 OTB, once unlocked with anysim, went bad with 00499 IMEI and no WIFI. It is now 1.02 with 03.14.08 modem rewritten using bbupdater - i have virginized before and has been unsuccessful. I can't get wifi to work for the life of me...If i can get my wifi up (or any connection to the internet) i can run SimFree (which i've paid for ) to unlock.

Please let me know if i can get the wifi enabled and not greyed out with something other than bbupdater, ieraser and iunlock .43

Thanks,

obzrv

so can i do this with a 1.1.2 out of the box phone with the new bootloader. I dont care about unlocking it but can you downgrade from 1.1.2 then 1.1.1 then erase the baseband and then downgrade to 1.0.2 and Skip activation? NOT UNLOCK JUST SKIP ACTIVATION SCREEN?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast