Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Help ANYONE PLEASE

Default iPhone Help ANYONE PLEASE
    Hi
    I am a new user, but by no means a technophobe and do know what i am doing...im sure anyways

Basically bought an iPhone 1.1.4 unlocked jailbroken and activated then after about 3 weeks i got the painful "iPhone cannot make or receive calls" error with no Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, IMEI etc (there is many threads about this)

So after much searching of the web and tutorials and everything i came across the firmware files of 1.0 1.1.2 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 and tried to restore via iTunes but got the error (1101)

So after more searching I came across programs such as iLiberty and ZiPhone and so forth. After using these I managed to get to the main screen with all programs (say like calender etc) working, but no sound from any songs that I did manage to sync over from iTunes, still no WiFi no signal and so forth. Whenever I tried to do the unlocking so any sim will work in it, ZiPhone and iLiberty both crash on me

I have tried literally everything and would be so grateful if someone could give me about 10 mins of their time hopefully to talk me through what I should do. Thanks

[email protected]