Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Phone Froze (Had to Install 1.1.1) What now?

Default Phone Froze (Had to Install 1.1.1) What now?
    I had a phone that was unlocked in 1.0.2 then virginized and upgraded to 1.1.1. I unlocked, jailbroke and activated the phone. Somehow, I screwed the phone up last night and it froze (would not get past the "Apple". I was forced to use iTunes to restore to 1.1.1. Now I can not access the phone with any of the usual "tools".
    Does anyone (please) have any ideas on how I can unlock, activate and jailbreak my phone in its current status?
    I am confused as to whether I need to virginize again and then retrace my steps from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1 and then do the activation, unlock and jailbreak.
    Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

try putting it on DFU mode while it is connected to iBricker" press home and sleep till phone reboots and release only sleep botton when apple sign comes on" , it wil take about 30 seconds to go on DFU mode( plug picture), then iBricker will recognise it as 1.1.1 and will offer to boot or downgrade to 1.0.2 . chose Downgrade to 1.0.2 then iBricker will put it in boot loader mode ( white screen then it will open itunes.Tunes recognises it , click shift + select restore and chose 1.0.2 then revirginise .

What is I am using a Mac?