Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: looked everywhere for an answer...

Default looked everywhere for an answer...
    i bought a 1.1.3 OTB 8gb iphone and upgraded to 1.1.4 firmware a month ago. i've searched for days on how to downgrade it and cant find how to do it. i've tried to downgrade restore it through itunes but cant go anywhere but 1.1.4. i've jailbroke it with iLiberty and ZiPhone and all seems to work. but sometimes when i DL an App, even if it's SwirlyMMS, i lose sound. or i end up in endless reboots that never finish. i am on tmobile and windows by the way. any suggestions on what firmware, itunes, jailbreak, and mandatory apps do i need to make my phone runs smoothly. i mean, if i DL only SwirlyMMS through installer, shouldn't my iphone not lose sound or end up in an endless loop?

i've even tried to Downgrade it through itunes in recovery and DFU mode but i get error 1015.
    Last edited by bboysunz; 2008-05-15 at 08:19 PM. Reason: forgot to add info
    i used to pray to the Lord every night and ask Him for a bicycle- but then i realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for Him to forgive me...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Error 1015 is GOOD. All you need to do after this is load iBrickr on your PC and plug your phone into the USB and it'll boot it out of recovery mode.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Poseidon79 For This Useful Post:

bboysunz (2008-05-15)