Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Corporate plan + iPhone?

Default Corporate plan + iPhone?
    After a good bit of searching, I still haven't been able to confirm if I can use an iPhone with a corporate plan by hacking.
    Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I don't think you understand what hacking is. Your service plan has nothing to do with hacking into the phone. Jailbreaking = read/write access and the ability to install 3rd party apps (nothing to do with rate plan) Unlocking = Ability to use any compatible GSM SIM card and provider. (Basically just allows different SIM cards to be used)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

sweet, i jus found out wyndham world wide is an available corporate user and i recieve a 8% discount every month lol.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

There are currently business discounts for iphone. The discount is on the phone service only.

I also work for wyndham, I would suggest you to jailbroke the iphone and do not register because you will loose you discount plan!!! At least that is what AT&T told me before i buy mine!

If you find out that it is not truth please let me know because i would like to register mine so i can have the warranty.
    Last edited by gavilaso; 2008-05-15 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

i don't know about at&t. sorry. i have tmobile, i called them, and asked about corporate plan for working under wyndham world wide. they said "yah you do sir, now go fill out our form and email it to us and you'll start to notice the discount in 1 or 2 bill cycles"
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

For Business users.....ATT will discount the phone service only.

For Business users.....If you have an existing SIM with voice and data, and this service is discounted, you can use this SIM in your iphone if you jailbreak and activate. You will not loose your discount.

Even if you have activated an iphone using the normal legitimate process, you can still get the business service discount on the phone service. Call the business customer service line.