Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [HOW-TO]: Jailbreak an Out of the Box 1.1.2 Firmware iPhone (AKA euro iPhone)

I'm sorry I can't reply to most of these threads. I havn't got enough time. But thanks to all the people on these boards willing to help. Just a word of caution, once you enter the edge settings, the ability to change them disappears. Which is annoying to say the least. I've managed to clock up a £30 bill by mistake just by checking by emails. It's more trouble than it's worth!

Hello There, Please I am stuck, I have downgraded to 1.1.1 successfully, But unfortunately there is no wifi access from here, is there any other way to do the same ?

This method will only allow you to use an UK o2 sim card and no other

ie my O2 uk sim works fine but if i try to use my irish o2 sim i get this message
    "incorrect SIM This iphone must be used with an approved SIM"

Does anyone know a way i could use my irish o2 sim without paying for turbosim or the likes??

This method has caused a couple problems with my iPhone week 50 on AT&T:

1. Sometimes I cannot connect to edge unless I reset the phone.

2. I have had one instance of the battery icon staying stuck on full.

No clue why. Any thoughts?

close itunes and independence and re-open independence, once iphone restarts close independence and continues.

Thanks

Quick question guys!! I am stuck in restore mode after installing 1.1.1 firmware onto my OTB 1.1.2 and I have tried both jailbreak.jar and INdependence??

Please help got this for christmas and it's killing me not having it working.

Hi What are the downloads needed to do this, there is some links that are not working like the 1.1.1 restore firmware? nadd the Ibrick? I would like to know if this still working

Quote Originally Posted by Ramage View Post
    Quick question guys!! I am stuck in restore mode after installing 1.1.1 firmware onto my OTB 1.1.2 and I have tried both jailbreak.jar and INdependence??

Please help got this for christmas and it's killing me not having it working.
    if you have ibrikr, open it up while it is in restore mode. From the ibrikr program click on reboot. (it says if you have no idea what is going on press this). that should fix it. Then go to jailbreakme.com Install appsnap that from appsnap install oktoprep. Update NOT restore to 1.1.2. Than run the windows.bat file from the downgrade-1.1.2 package.

I have an OTB 1.1.2 and i'm running Vista as well. It seems ibrickr will kick my phone out of recovery mode but when it does my phone goes back to 1.1.2. Everytime i hit the shift update/restore button while its in DFU mode i get an error (5). Then i have to use ibrickr to kick it out or the windows.bat file to kick it out and i still get a 1.1.2.

i finish all the step. and last step is use windows.bat to jailbreak.
    but when i click the windows.bat, like usual process. but after that it will show a error message " pls plug ur iphone with ur pc, if this problem still occur, restart ur pc and try again"? got any problem? i restart the pc, still cannot.

Default Edge
    I need help, i may of missed it but when i go into settings-general-network there is no option to change the edge settings Sorry if this is a stupid question but as i said i may have missed something, do i have to install something????

............Its ok i have it sorted now.
    Last edited by jaysta07; 2008-01-02 at 11:28 PM.

im having problems with the sshify-windows.bat look at this pic
    http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/3071/64464764pb3.jpg

also i get connection refused when i try to connect to my ip please help.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789