Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GUIDE] Jailbreaking 1.1.2 (Windows)

i dont hace firmware 1.1.2 out of the box but i followed the instructions for it and it worked perfectly thanks you saved me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sure the mods could alter that number whenever they want...

Reako
    did i mention mods are gods and i worship them as such?

also thanks for followin this thread reako im seein you around a lot

i dont hace firmware 1.1.2 out of the box but i followed the instructions for it and it worked perfectly thanks you saved me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    your welcome!
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

OMG! Thank you sooooooooooo! much. I downgraded from 1.1.2 to 1.0.2 and i have my iphone pimped the **** out. Man I got just about everything, but i want yahoo. messenger. does anyone have that. thnx again...

hello i just got 2 new iPhones and their both 1.1.2 so i did everything as the manual says but i got stuck at the end of stage 6.. i'm finishing it but the iTunes recognize the iPhone and don't let me the option to "upgrade" to 1.1.1 what can I do please?

"Step 2: If you are on this step, you downgraded your iPhone to 1.1.1 and got error #1015. Open iBrickr and it should give you the option to boot the phone or to "Begin Downgrade to Firmware 1.0.2". Click on Begin Downgrade to Firmware 1.0.2 and follow the instructions provided (instead of going to the iBrickr folder for 1.0.2.ipsw, go to where you manually downloaded the firmware). After following iBrickr's instructions, activate your 1.0.2 iPhone with iTunes.
    "

what does the "activate" means? because if i'm trying to activate it tells me to choose one of 3 packages with a charge.. ??
    Last edited by TpMOSt; 2007-12-18 at 01:32 PM.

wento to Apple store and the iphones are now up to serial 50 and 52, most likely with 1.1.2 on it. Even though I downgrade to 1.1.1 and unlock it, does the anySIM 1.2U work so that I can use Tmobile or is that only for iphones that are serial 44 and under.

Thanks.

Thanks

OMG! Thank you sooooooooooo! much. I downgraded from 1.1.2 to 1.0.2 and i have my iphone pimped the **** out. Man I got just about everything, but i want yahoo. messenger. does anyone have that. thnx again...
    um i think that the on instant messenger has it...not apollo the other one...maybe...chat?...yeah iunno. web apps for im are also becoming extremely reliable even over edge (check out flickIM but thats for AIM i think)

hello i just got 2 new iPhones and their both 1.1.2 so i did everything as the manual says but i got stuck at the end of stage 6.. i'm finishing it but the iTunes recognize the iPhone and don't let me the option to "upgrade" to 1.1.1 what can I do please?

"Step 2: If you are on this step, you downgraded your iPhone to 1.1.1 and got error #1015. Open iBrickr and it should give you the option to boot the phone or to "Begin Downgrade to Firmware 1.0.2". Click on Begin Downgrade to Firmware 1.0.2 and follow the instructions provided (instead of going to the iBrickr folder for 1.0.2.ipsw, go to where you manually downloaded the firmware). After following iBrickr's instructions, activate your 1.0.2 iPhone with iTunes.
    "

what does the "activate" means? because if i'm trying to activate it tells me to choose one of 3 packages with a charge.. ??
    trying to jailbreak?

for starters just set up as your normal phone...unjailbroken, 1.1.2, plan with ATT (or your country's respective carrier)

then follow my guide

wento to Apple store and the iphones are now up to serial 50 and 52, most likely with 1.1.2 on it. Even though I downgrade to 1.1.1 and unlock it, does the anySIM 1.2U work so that I can use Tmobile or is that only for iphones that are serial 44 and under.

Thanks.
    44 n under. sorry bro
    For Help

GUIDES:

but i don't want to activate the at&t i live in israel do i have to?
    yes i'm trying to jailbreak I have 1.1.2
    Last edited by TpMOSt; 2007-12-18 at 11:23 PM.

Thanks

but i don't want to activate the at&t i live in israel do i have to?
    yes i'm trying to jailbreak I have 1.1.2
    are you trying to unlock your phone to use with another carrier? because that is impossible with 1.1.2 OTB.
    For Help

GUIDES:

44 n under. sorry bro

I have a week 43 1.1.2 activated iPhone on O2 in the UK, are you saying i could possibly unlock this model with anysim??

Thanks

I have a week 43 1.1.2 activated iPhone on O2 in the UK, are you saying i could possibly unlock this model with anysim??
    i believe that when iphones launched outside of US that they were all running the new bootloader... when you got your phone was it 1.1.2? did you buy it in us?
    For Help

GUIDES:

Quote Originally Posted by Sidetalker View Post
    i believe that when iphones launched outside of US that they were all running the new bootloader... when you got your phone was it 1.1.2? did you buy it in us?
    I bought the phone in the UK and its an OTB 1.1.2 activated on O2 via iTunes

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    woot it worked !! i was having problems with wifi so i used mobile terminal and iBrickr

Thanks

I bought the phone in the UK and its an OTB 1.1.2 activated on O2 via iTunes
    sry you cant unlock it >.<

woot it worked !! i was having problems with wifi so i used mobile terminal and iBrickr
    great to hear!
    For Help

GUIDES:

Sorry, I'm confused. There's no way to just jailbreak the phone without activating through AT&T?

Thanks

Sorry, I'm confused. There's no way to just jailbreak the phone without activating through AT&T?
    yeah its possible but my guide doesnt really go into depth. and you cant unlock it 1.1.2 out of box so why would you want a phone that cant make calls or send SMS
    For Help

GUIDES:

Hmm, I got my new 1.1.2 OTB, plugged into itunes, but i dont see anywhere where it says restore? Help! =/

Thanks

Hmm, I got my new 1.1.2 OTB, plugged into itunes, but i dont see anywhere where it says restore? Help! =/
    the iphone tab pops up. you go to like the main page. two buttons on the right

update and restore...restore is the one that says restore (mind-bogglingly enough)
    For Help

GUIDES:

Still dont see it....
    Got FAQ Cancel Continue

Thanks

Still dont see it....
    Got FAQ Cancel Continue
    have you activated your phone yet? you need to do that... you cant unlock 1.1.2 OTB
    For Help

GUIDES:

Even with a stealthsim?

Is there any way around it?

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast