Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone stuck while trying to jailbreak in LibertyX

Default iphone stuck while trying to jailbreak in LibertyX
    ok so I restored my phone and then tried to use Pwnage but could not figure out how to get the 3.9 bootloader to not be in a "quicktime" folder. Weird I know.

So then I tried using the LibertyX for macs... and it says "executing jailbreak" but it has been like this all day and my phone just keeps posting "BSD root: md0,major 2, minor 0" The only way to get it to stop is to reboot my iphone. O did this and tried to restore again and itunes said it could not restore. Also the libertyX software just keeps running and the only way to get that to stop is to restart the mac. can anyone help me?

Have I completely screwed this all up? My phone was unlocked and jailbroken. I bought it in Hong kong. Then the slidder would not work so I had to start all over again and this is the outcome. If I send it back to Apple would the know I had 3rd party apps?

if anyone can help I would really appreciate it

thanks

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

dont use iLiberty,use PWNAGE... Or Ziphone to jailbreak though...

I tried using Pwnage but I cannot figure out how to get the bootloader image. When I try and download it from rapidfire it says it is not a usable folder. I am not even sure what bootloader I originally had cause I bought it with all this stuff done already.

I originally tried to use Pwange but I got to the step where it says to locate the bootloader and what I had downloaded from the link provided to rapidfire did not work. I cannot figure out how to get the right bootloader or even which one I need. I really think I have screwed my phone up to the point that it is a paper weight. I am not sure which one it had before because I bought the phone jailbroken and unlocked.

I tried using Pwnage but I cannot figure out how to get the bootloader image. When I try and download it from rapidfire it says it is not a usable folder. I am not even sure what bootloader I originally had cause I bought it with all this stuff done already.

Last edited by ksand; 2008-05-12 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Hi buddy?
    have fix your problem? i am also having the same problem.So if you able to
    fix yours pls let me know how you did it
    thanks
    from strayd
    and i am call Elijah