Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: upgrading from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1

Default upgrading from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1
    i bought my iphone with 1.0.2 on it and jailbroke it and unlocked it for tmobile, now i want to upgrade to 1.1.1 but the last time i tried i ran into alot of problems, such as the phone got stuck in recovery mode and it took forever to get it out, also had alot of itune errors, is there a easier method of doing this? can i just download 1.1.1 then go to itunes and hold control and hit restore and browse to the downloaded software or do i have to go though a long process? any help or links to help would be greatly appriciated, thanks in advance

iPhone? More like MyPhone mixi92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seattle7 View Post
    i bought my iphone with 1.0.2 on it and jailbroke it and unlocked it for tmobile, now i want to upgrade to 1.1.1 but the last time i tried i ran into alot of problems, such as the phone got stuck in recovery mode and it took forever to get it out, also had alot of itune errors, is there a easier method of doing this? can i just download 1.1.1 then go to itunes and hold control and hit restore and browse to the downloaded software or do i have to go though a long process? any help or links to help would be greatly appriciated, thanks in advance
    First you might want to revirginize for sure. If you have installer.app go to source and hit edit then add. Add the following source
    i.unlock.no

refresh your source then hit install. By then you should have UNLOCKING TOOLS

There you can find The Virginizer. There are two version pick one for your firmware if you have 1.0.2 get the one that says (03.x)

Good luck
    Last edited by mixi92; 2007-11-10 at 07:37 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mixi92 For This Useful Post:

seattle7 (2007-11-10)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to vincent6396 For This Useful Post:

seattle7 (2007-11-10)

thanks alot, those really explain the methods well