Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: pc suite software?

Default pc suite software?
    hi folks,

im tyring to connect my iphone with my pc..

i have it connected to my pc with a usb cable, but i have no software on my pc for the iphone..

i bought the iphone used, i dont have the cd that came with the phone..

where can i download the software i need to browse and edit the contents of my iphone on my pc?

i have downloaded a pc suite..(netdragon iphone pc suite)...but it doesnt pick up my phone when its connected to the pc. (says..please connect your phone)

thanks

shark
    Last edited by thesharkfactor; 2008-05-09 at 09:15 PM.

Oh boy here we go, the iphone does not come with a cd. Have you jailbroken your phone? Or is it still out of the box. What version do you have? For iphone pc suite to work, you phone has to be jailbroken meaning be able to browse the file system. To jailbreak you can use ziphone for example. You will have to do some additional reading too. Good luck.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

ive got a used iphone from ebay..i have only the charger and the phone..no manuals or cd..

the phone is unlocked..it currently has my vodafone payg sim installed..i want to use my o2 contract sim but i get NO SERVICE..

ive been advised to
    "download Ziphone ( www.ziphone.org ),then launch iTunes,plug in your iPhone and press RESTORE (not UPDATE),after process finishes,launch Ziphone and press DO IT ALL,after process finishes,insert your 02 sim and it will work,dont forget to press thanks))),it will work..."

i have now got ziphone..

i have just realised i need itunes on my pc..so have just installed that.

thanks for your help!

I would recommend to put your sim that you gonna use before running ziphone.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

I have a small problem I installed PC Suite and now can not install anything with WinSCP she told me ( sh: Line 34: 74 Killed chmod-R 777 / private / var / stash / Applications.nogxuS / IntelliScreen.app)

and the Terminal (she says killed App) I think that is the PC Suite? I expect a quick response.

PS -> if you can tell me where to find the source of Netdragon program and will be even more grateful or how and able to solve my problem in a way.

excuse for the mistakes, but do not speak English too well

Having nightmare to install Panda Iphone PC Suite on Vista 32 Home Premium. When trying to run it I get: " Panda Iphone PC has stopped working". Repaired Windows installer - Net Framework 2; Framework 3.0 e 3.5 SP1. Ran Windows Registry Repair. Have installed Itunes 8. Iphone is Ziphone 3.0 jailbroken. SOS Please & thanks.

dwnld & install .net framework 3.5 then dwnld the same PC Suite from sj.91.com...
    its a chinese website though but i still managed to dwnld it anyway!....

here is the url:
    iphone软件下载页--SJ.91.COM

google it:

91assistant.zip
    91assistant21.zip

install it and let it upgrade automatically...
    it should show sftware version 2.1.0.78!

by now it should read your iphone

enjoy!

IF THIS HELPS DONT HESITATE TO CLICK ON THE "THANKS" BUTTON!

Quote Originally Posted by darkdesign View Post
    I have a small problem I installed PC Suite and now can not install anything with WinSCP she told me ( sh: Line 34: 74 Killed chmod-R 777 / private / var / stash / Applications.nogxuS / IntelliScreen.app)

and the Terminal (she says killed App) I think that is the PC Suite? I expect a quick response.

PS -> if you can tell me where to find the source of Netdragon program and will be even more grateful or how and able to solve my problem in a way.

excuse for the mistakes, but do not speak English too well
    HERE IS THE LINK:
    http://g2.91.com/XStudio_G2_JS/NDGG/...1assistant.zip
    Last edited by sirhc; 2008-10-31 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Installed 91assistant.zip
    Quote Originally Posted by sirhc View Post
    dwnld & install .net framework 3.5 then dwnld the same PC Suite from sj.91.com...

here is the url:
    iphone软件下载页--SJ.91.COM

google it:

91assistant.zip
    91assistant21.zip

enjoy!

HERE IS THE LINK:
    Allow me to thank you at first. .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 and Iphone PC Suite intalled and no conflicts at all. The only thing left, it doesn't load (detect) the iphone in order to browse it - no error message that can give me a clue. Please, your magic expertise again, I am

Quote Originally Posted by Yedwa View Post
    Allow me to thank you at first. .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 and Iphone PC Suite intalled and no conflicts at all. The only think left, it doesn't load (detect) the iphone in order to browse it - no error message that can give me a clue. Please, your magic expertise again, I am
    I have to confess I am an idiot ! Of course everything was/is 100% ok, simply, I had the Iphone unplugged from USB. Thanks for all support. Yedwa
    Last edited by Yedwa; 2009-03-10 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default 3g pc suite
    can someone please help,
    i have jailbroken my phone and installed iphone panda pc suite...everything was working great then

My computer had to be restored and i dont have the panda pc suite anymore..i have installed a few versions of the pc suite but all i get is pc suite has stopped working...i dont know what version to use..
    my iphone is a 3g firmware.2.2.1(5H11)
    im using windows vista framework 3.5 sp1

please help someone

here is the url:
    iphone软件下载页--SJ.91.COM

google it:

91assistant.zip
    91assistant21.zip

enjoy!

HERE IS THE LINK:
    Hi, I had the same problem, downloaded from the link you provided and it's up and running again. I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium

here is the url:
    iphone软件下载页--SJ.91.COM

google it:

91assistant.zip
    91assistant21.zip

enjoy!

HERE IS THE LINK:
    Hi, I had the same problem, downloaded from the link you provided and it's up and running again. I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium
    Last edited by BermyMan; 2009-05-26 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

you have to download panda daemon and activate it to work pc suite