Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: stubborn iPhone!!!!!!

Default stubborn iPhone!!!!!!
    I had a 1.0.2 and i wanted to upgrade.
    This was my first phone triying to Upgrade, so it was my ginnea pig. I try using first iDemocracy and nothing worked. i think i change 1 or 2 files, i think it was lockdown etc.

I did 5 phone for my friends and the all worked, using [GUIDE] Downgrade v1.1.1 to v1.0.2 + Fix Seczone (Automated) & Upgrade to v1.1.1.

I even tried http://360patches.com/virginize.html method with no sucess.

So my question is it's there a way i could get this phone back to normal, i try doing VIRGINIZED, ETC, But it's still giving me trouble. It still give me a bad IMEI, After a success on everything....

Please help me, I need my iPhone back......... Thank you..

Quote Originally Posted by king1199 View Post
    I had a 1.0.2 and i wanted to upgrade.
    This was my first phone triying to Upgrade, so it was my ginnea pig. I try using first iDemocracy and nothing worked. i think i change 1 or 2 files, i think it was lockdown etc.

I did 5 phone for my friends and the all worked, using [GUIDE] Downgrade v1.1.1 to v1.0.2 + Fix Seczone (Automated) & Upgrade to v1.1.1.

I even tried http://360patches.com/virginize.html method with no sucess.

So my question is it's there a way i could get this phone back to normal, i try doing VIRGINIZED, ETC, But it's still giving me trouble. It still give me a bad IMEI, After a success on everything....

Please help me, I need my iPhone back......... Thank you..

Im in the same boat as you man!!, i had an unlocked 1.0.2 with anysim, tried to upgrade to 1.1.1 using a guide to virginize and upgrade but it didnt work because my IMEI changed to 0049... and i cant get it back, tried every guide i can find and i still cant find a solution to fix the problem.

Im desperate. I asked the guys of IPSF and they claim they can fix my problem with their software, so im starting to think that i might go and try it, because any free guide seems to fix my problem. I will wait some days to see if a solution appears, if not well then i will try it.

Quote Originally Posted by 164460 View Post
    Im in the same boat as you man!!, i had an unlocked 1.0.2 with anysim, tried to upgrade to 1.1.1 using a guide to virginize and upgrade but it didnt work because my IMEI changed to 0049... and i cant get it back, tried every guide i can find and i still cant find a solution to fix the problem.

Im desperate. I asked the guys of IPSF and they claim they can fix my problem with their software, so im starting to think that i might go and try it, because any free guide seems to fix my problem. I will wait some days to see if a solution appears, if not well then i will try it.
    Please keep me posted, Anybody have a solution for this yet?