Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is it jailbroken

Default Is it jailbroken
    Hi guys got my 1.1.3 iphone form the states works great but when i try to put ibrickr it says my phone has not been jailbroken. It is definately unlocked because my Greek sim works, but i dont know if its jailbroken..how can i find out? If its not can i still do it with ziphone without losing all my stuff?

Thanks

Does it have an installer icon on it and When you Jailbreak with ZiPhone you don't lose your stuff
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mars478 For This Useful Post:

nikolas777 (2008-05-14)

Quote Originally Posted by nikolas777 View Post
    Hi guys got my 1.1.3 iphone form the states works great but when i try to put ibrickr it says my phone has not been jailbroken. It is definately unlocked because my Greek sim works, but i dont know if its jailbroken..how can i find out? If its not can i still do it with ziphone without losing all my stuff?
    If you have the installer, then you are jailbroken.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hiflyer For This Useful Post:

nikolas777 (2008-05-14)

To unlock, you must jailbreak, so to get iBrickr to work, add i.unlock.no then install the ZiPhone iBrickr Fix...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ajl917 For This Useful Post:

nikolas777 (2008-05-14)

Thanx a lot guys!! it all worked...i did have installer so i am jailbroken!