Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help after installing vWallpaper !!!!!

Default Help after installing vWallpaper !!!!!
    I installed vwallpaper about a week ago and thought it was a pretty good app, but found out there were many problems including it won't let you turn your phone off. So I uninstalled through the installer app, my phone was fine untill this morning when I turned it on and all of a sudden my wallpaper was the fire movie which I had when I had vwallpaper. I havent done anything different when turning it on and don't no how it got there and can't uninstall it because there is no vwallpaper app so I cannot do anything. I immediately turned my phone off and now it wont turn on. It's just stuck on the apple logo but there is no spinning wheel. Is the only way of getting my phone back to normall to do a restore back to 1.1.4, and spend hours reinstalling all of my applications again?

Default vwallpaper not working
    i installed vwallpaper 0.8,it was working fine suddenly it stopped working,
    i uninstalled 2 to 3 times and installed it again but it does not work, any help!i am using 1.1.4. iphone.

I was having alot of problems with mine when it was 1.1.2 (ZiPhone). Recently, I had uninstalled hpWriting... or whatever that handwriting recognition app is... and mine froze on the apple startup logo. Since then, I'm running 1.1.4 (iLiberty), updated skrewcommon, and my vWallpaper works fine. From what I see, the problem was fixed with the updated screwcommon. Try to see if theres an update for that.

AveUgotaWkdSide, when mine was stuck on the apple logo, I tried to boot it up in restore mode and open it up in iphone browser... but I found out that uninstalling hpwriting also deleted something thats needed to start up the iphone. Hopefully that wasnt the case for you. Have you fixed yours yet?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vikramsk74 View Post
    i installed vwallpaper 0.8,it was working fine suddenly it stopped working,
    i uninstalled 2 to 3 times and installed it again but it does not work, any help!i am using 1.1.4. iphone.
    exact same problem goddaaam its so annoying because i finally found the perfect video for my background if i get it to work ill post here mate but so far no luck!