Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Upgraded to 1.1.4 says No Service

Default Upgraded to 1.1.4 says No Service
    I upgraded my 1.1.1 to 1.1.4 recently with Ziphone. Phone is jailbreak, activated and suppossedly unlocked but and I get no service. Don't know what to do I have tried reseting it and unlocking with iclarified but still doesn't work It says "Error main script execution failed!" Any suggestions??

For me, I have to install the BSD subsystem (through installer) to get my phone to work after a fresh jailbreak. I don't know why, but it has been that way since I left 1.1.1

Jailbreaking methods used. ZiPhone, iLiberty, and currently pwnage

Quote Originally Posted by lazanza View Post
    I upgraded my 1.1.1 to 1.1.4 recently with Ziphone. Phone is jailbreak, activated and suppossedly unlocked but and I get no service. Don't know what to do I have tried reseting it and unlocking with iclarified but still doesn't work It says "Error main script execution failed!" Any suggestions??
    Restore to 1.1.4, setup as NEW. Then use pwnage.
    When you finish, refresh the installer and then install Cydia.

Hi I had the same issue, Restore using iTunes to 1.1.4 factory restore and then follow these How 2 instructions. Make sure you check Neuter Bootloader and 4.6, you will also need the bootloaders

Hope it helps, give us a shout if your having problems

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

you can get bootneuter through installer with the bootloaders in the program already. Bootneuter is the best way to go for unlocking in my opinion
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon