Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Installed too many programs. Now iphone just restarts over and over again.

Try to do a clean Restore from Recovery or DFU mode, unlock the phone with your favorite system, and when after the unlocking iTunes ask you if that is a New or previous connected phone, choose New Phone. If doing that the phone still hangs on startup, you have a more serious problem.

My iPhone is a Part of Me lillewis51's Avatar
    Thanks

the refurbish will completely erase your phone and put it back the the way you first got it from the store. And if you try a refurbish use ziphone 2.5 because i think 3.0 doesn't have it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lillewis51 For This Useful Post:

swiftoz (2008-04-30)

Quote Originally Posted by lillewis51 View Post
    maybe try a refurbish from ziphone?
    That's not a bad idea.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dirtybird1977 For This Useful Post:

lillewis51 (2008-04-30)

Where do I find the Ziphone iBrickr Fix patch?

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Well,yes you should make a DFU or Recovery restore through iTunes...

P.S-Ive never thought that you can install THIS MUCH apps,I though maximum amount is around 70-75 though.....

how do you use winscp or iphone browser?

Thanks again everybody. I done the refurbish. and its still got the same problem. And also now my wifi is grayed out and it says no wi-fi. thats odd. I cannot use the phone app. i can make calls but i can't hear anybody and nobody hears me. No youtube. I've only been able to text

Quote Originally Posted by tuney123 View Post
    Thanks again everybody. I done the refurbish. and its still got the same problem. And also now my wifi is grayed out and it says no wi-fi. thats odd. I cannot use the phone app. i can make calls but i can't hear anybody and nobody hears me. No youtube. I've only been able to text
    Sorry we couldn't help.

But a word to the wise for everyone...Don't be such a glutton and install a 1000 apps on your phone. There aren't that many worth while apps out there. Pick the best out of the pile and use them wisely.

I'll still be thinking about your situation. If I can come up with anything I'll let you know.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Fo sho DirtyBird. Learning lesson for me and hopefully for anyone that reads this. These are my plans. Just restore it using refurbish. And send it to Apple and see what happens. Maybe i'll get lucky. Who knows. But either way I will have a working iphone in a week. I'm going to see what apple says first. Big Thanks to everybody that has tried to help me with this issue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12