Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help !! iPhone Dead

Default Help !! iPhone Dead
    After o2 dropped the price of iPhones to 170, I decided to buy one for my wife, after having my own iPhone for nearly a year, and successfully unlocking, activating, jailbreaking etc etc, many times, I thought it was just a case of plugging it in, and going through the process again with her phone.
    I used iliberty+ , and all was going fine until my PC suddenly froze !! and so did the phone !
    Now I am left with a completely dead phone, no amount of pressing home/sleep buttons will get the phone to do anything at all, I have tried numerous programs on my PC, but none of them can recognise the iPhone!

Am I doomed, or can any of you guys suggest some kind of way to get the phone to at least go into recovery/DFU mode ???

Otherwise it`s 170 straight down the drain.

Hope someone can help, even if it`s to point me in the direction of a good repair company, obviously not apple or o2 though LOL

i have saved some iphone from being bricked which is ur case... pm me for more info
    always hit the thanks button

no signature spam/links... Thanks

hold down the power button and the center button, untill the phone goes black then the apple sign comes back up then relese the power button but continue to hold the center button untill you see the sync show up, then restore phone, then do your jail and unlock when its done . this was tought to me by a very nice person here