Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: X360 theme crash my iPhone!!! Help needed badly!

Default X360 theme crash my iPhone!!! Help needed badly!
    i just happily downloaded the customize theme x360 and after install and apply the theme, it keeps showing the loading icon and then on and on. This happens still after reboot!!! Now i can't access to my iphone anymore it is stuck at the apple logo with the loading icon..... it keeps vibrating too when connected to my USB cable!!! I just removed the X360 theme with iFuntastic but the thing is i still cannot access my iPhone like i used to... any cure? remedy? I don't quite worry bout what I have in contact cuz I back it up but I have notes in it and they are very important informations!!!

Please some genius show me your advise man! Jesus!!!

Last edited by applewerk; 2008-04-29 at 04:06 AM.

With no more details, try deletting with iFuntastic the last Application that you have installed before hanging.

(sorry for my siouxglish) ;-)

what do you mean by deleting iFuntastic? I just analyzed that my springboard is crash and my phone is actually fine.... but i can't get the springboard up and running good again!!!

¿deleting iFuntastic?, not, I've told you: delete WITH iFuntastic the last Application that you have installed before the phone hangs. That means enter the Applications folder with iFuntastic and delete the app.

I dont know if you have found a solution at this moment, but I have remembered something that maybe can help you. I think that Customize (or Summerboard) when you install it, creates a backup of the Springboard config. Then you must search on var/mobile/Library/Preferences for the files: com.apple.springboard.plist and com.apple.springboard.oldprefs. Delete the .plist, rename .oldprefs to .plist and reboot. Then you have your old Springboard working.

Better late than never, not?

(sorry for my siouxglish) ;-)
    Last edited by Yul; 2008-04-29 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Help!
    i have the trial version of ifuntastic so how do i get to var to change apps???