Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OMG! Need Help ASAP!

Default OMG! Need Help ASAP!
    I am a recovering hacker before the 1.1.1 update. I decided to give that jailbreakme.com a try and get my themes and apps back.. Eveything was going great and running smooth. I added a few more sources to the community source list and installed iSwitcher. Ever since then and I clicked on iswitcher and installed a theme my phone has gone nuts. It just keeps reseting over and over and over. I tried restarting. Nothing, it wont show connected to my mac for me to do a restore. I cant connect to SSH to delete the files. Each App I go I cant even do anything becasue it just resets. I cant do anything. What can i do???? I even tried ifuntastic to see if it would work and nothing. I cant even get into the appinstaller to unistall anything. Please hep!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I'm am having the same problem after installing iSwitcher. The only fix that I know of is to plug the phone into the computer with iTunes opened up. Hold down the home and power button for quiet a while until iTunes see's the phone in restore mode. Restore it and jailbreakme.com again.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Yep. This is what caused. Installed iSwitcher and the phone crashed!