Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The ipsf-question

Default The ipsf-question
    Seeing the lack of response from the "kind" folks at ipsf I'm hoping someone here can answer this.

How should previous ipsf-unlocked users upgrade? Got a 1.1.1 a couple of weeks ago which was taken down (not baseband) and then unlocked with independence and ipsf.

Is it safe just to do an itunes-update without preparations? Have someone tried and can confirm this?

Yes you can go on...

My iphone was IPSF 1.6 with 1.0.2, then upgraded to 1.1.1, the unlock remains, you just need to reactivate it.

Good luck

No sir, we could not.

Luckily for ME my co-worker did it first, and the update started, but failed. And now the only thing we have is the yellow triangle and a "please connect to itunes" sign.

What to do?

hi,new to the site,,please help,,i unlocked and ad a fully working phone with ipsf,,i upgraded to 1.1.1 ,phone went back to unactivated state,,iv activated once again,but wont work at all,,iv also noticed my imei number as changed to 0049xxxxxxx
    any idea how i can re open my phone

Hi,

you might missed some step.

any way, please read http://andreas.louca.org/ that's the site i used for reference and it worked.