Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Good Ol BSD Error

Default Good Ol BSD Error
    Well I bought an Iphone off a guy today for 150 and I knew it was doing this white coding with a black screen. So I keep on trying to put the phone into recovery mode and I don't know if I am stupid or something, but the thing just will not do it. I hold the 2 buttons, and nothing happens. Is there any other way to put the phone into recovery mode? Or should I just keep on trying? I just don't want to waste my time. I have tried with Itunes open, with Itunes closed, plugged into the pc, unplugged from the pc, it just keeps dying when it is unplugged and I have to recharge it. Any ideas or help would be great. I have watched videos on Youtube and everyone is doing the same thing and getting the recovery but me. That friggin BSD Error Major Minor crap is annoying, lol.

Anyone at all? It is a 4gig Iphone if that helps. Holding the home and power buttons do not work, at least not for me and then it dies and I have to plug it in and charge it. Someone please help me out.
    Last edited by imbecilebychoice; 2008-04-22 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost