Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: downgraded and trying to jailbreak errors

Default downgraded and trying to jailbreak errors
    Ok so i downgraded 100%.
    I Used ibrikr to jailbreak and then it said it will take up to 3-4 min. I click on ok. then my iphone kept scrolling information and now its not doing anything. i dont know if i just let it just keep going? i need to go somewhere and i dont even have a phone lol how can i get this to stop

it keeps scrolling

BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0

Thanks

Use AppTap to jailbreak on a v1.0.2

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ReVan For This Useful Post:

rodeeze (2007-10-29)

I cant. My iphone is just scrolls.. i cant get it to HOME. everytime i restart it just starts scrolling text.. i have now clue

edit: im tring it. Its just trying to attempt normal start up but its not.

SO i was reading on the jailbreak threads that if you try to jailbreak using itunes 7.4 series you can ruin your phone. Is this true? Iv tried eveything and its not working. Im thinking about uninstalling itunes but i dont want to loose my SYNC info. how can i keep the sync info? god dammit im getting mega pissed! thanks

EDIT!

THIS IS WHATS GOING ON WITH MY PHONE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYVlmsrPBGk

Ok so finally after just leaving it.. it scrolled till it said DONE.GOODBYE!

Apptap says CANNOT SEND TO PHONE when using IPHONE INTERPHASE

i was reading on here about some stuff.. i gotta look more.. in the mean time if any
    one can put up with my anyoance.. thanks
    Last edited by rodeeze; 2007-10-29 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default I have the same problem
    Did you find a fix for this? Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Quote Originally Posted by rodeeze View Post
    I cant. My iphone is just scrolls.. i cant get it to HOME. everytime i restart it just starts scrolling text.. i have now clue

edit: im tring it. Its just trying to attempt normal start up but its not.

SO i was reading on the jailbreak threads that if you try to jailbreak using itunes 7.4 series you can ruin your phone. Is this true? Iv tried eveything and its not working. Im thinking about uninstalling itunes but i dont want to loose my SYNC info. how can i keep the sync info? god dammit im getting mega pissed! thanks

EDIT!

THIS IS WHATS GOING ON WITH MY PHONE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYVlmsrPBGk

Ok so finally after just leaving it.. it scrolled till it said DONE.GOODBYE!

Apptap says CANNOT SEND TO PHONE when using IPHONE INTERPHASE

i was reading on here about some stuff.. i gotta look more.. in the mean time if any
    one can put up with my anyoance.. thanks
    Hi

It happened to me exactly the same thing, if someone has find the way to solve this problem please help!

Vega

Hi guys, same thing here, any solution?
    thanks a lot

Well, I had it happen to me as well... I found that uninstalling itunes 7.4.3 and reloading 7.3 allowed me to restore 1.0.2. I am now in the process of re-jailbreaking it. Will know more later, but that solved the scrolling mumbo jumbo. I also checked out the youtube site and the guy there said it eventually ends...

Please help, when jailbreakning to unlock (1.0.2 original) I am getting the scroll "BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0" How did you fix this?is it fixable? I uninstall Itunes 7.5 and install 7.3 I am stuck!

Thanks!

I had the same issue as you. I called Apple support and this is what they told me to do.

1. Put your iphone in the dock, with the USB cable disconnected from your computer.

2. Make sure the phone is off (The only way I got the phone to turn off is to hold the power button + the home button for like 15 seconds)

3. Once you know the phone is off, press and hold the HOME button then plug in the USB cable to your computer, keep holding the HOME button the whole time.

4. Next it should put a Yellow Triangle on your iphone and it should say "connect to itunes".

5. Now restore your phone, and you should be GOOD TO GO!

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!!!!!