Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I just want a stable, attractive RSS Reader.

Default I just want a stable, attractive RSS Reader.
    Ok, a little of an exaggeration.

I have a jailbroken 1.1.4 8gb iPhone. I've tried 3 different RSS readers and none of them seem like they are complete.

MobileRSS is what I'm using now, and what I had first. I got rid of it yesterday because it took forever to acquire my feeds. The best so far, plus it has the perfect icon. I'm a stickler for consistency.

Next was Feeder (I think it's called that). This one was cool (same great icon too) but lacked a way to mark all my feeds as read. Plus it would show about 150 more feeds than I originally had on the indicator on the Feeds icon on the homescreen. Annoying. I believe this one syncs with my google reader, but you're not even allowed to enter numbers when you log in! The keyboard simply lacks the number button.

My last reader was SmartRSS. This by far had the best GUI and was a pleasure to use, but it also lacked a 'Mark all as read' option, AND you can't click links in the app, so I couldn't get the full story on some blogs.

Do you guys have any suggestions? Am I setting these apps up wrong? Is there another reader out there I should try?

I appreciate any feedback.

Is there any RSS applications that can access my NewsGator Feeds?
    My current phone's toast and I want an iPhone!