Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: downgraded iPhone won't boot! Help!

Default downgraded iPhone won't boot! Help!
    hi everyone, this is was I did, it was a virgin/just bought 111 and what I did was to send it back to 102 to upgrade to 111 with the intructions from iNdependence, everything worked fine. It gave me the usual error in itunes in the downgrade, then I quit it, run iNdependence and kicked out of recovery mode. I then activate and jailbreak it and was going to install ssh to make pre-111 stuff and upgrade to 111.
    Thing is that when ssh was been installed and it promped me to, I did the second reboot, it stuck in the apple logo for a very long time. So, what I did was to unconnect the iPhone and reboot it again. Again apple logo for a loong time, almost 20min. So I read some people had success with restauring it again. No success in that, it gave me the same error (the one from the downgrade), put the triangle in the screen and then I tried to connect it to iNdependence but it didn't kicked out of recovery mode. So I disconnected it, and relaunch iNdependence and still no success in that. I tried also the home+sleep and what it did was just restart or if I hold them for longer, nothing else, just plain black (not even to recovery mode). can someone give me some help?? it was a simple error in the ssh installation at first but now, it is an ibrick! problem is not getting to DFU mode btw..

btw..when I chose one of the times, to restore it to 111 (not holding the option button) the phone went to the activation screen without problems, thing is that I need to send it back to 102 to prepare it, that is when the process fails...even tried running apptap installer but it stucks at the "AppTapp Installer is now copying the requiered files to your iPhone". This is not even my phone!

Thanks in advance everyone who can contribute something to this problem!
    Last edited by FCA; 2007-10-28 at 09:01 AM.