Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Massive iPhone Problem, Please Help!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Massive iPhone Problem, Please Help!
    Well just today I was sitting on the my couch and as I was getting up I dropped my iphone and it hit the floor. Everything was working okay until I noticed my home button wouldn't work AT ALL. I tried many things thinking maybe it was just jammed. I pressed it multiple times and pushed down on the button as hard as humanly possible, and turned my phone on and off many times but, no luck. The next thing that bothered me was that in an attempt to plug my phone into my windows computer itunes and my computer would not find the phone. i tried all the different usb ports including trying my wall charger but once again no luck. I'm trying to figure out what I can do to restore my phone completely to get rid of all my 3rd party apps and then go to apple to tell them that the home buttons broke, seeing as though I can't go to them with a jailbroken phone or they'd kick me right out. If anyone can offer advice on what to do please speak up, all help will be greatly appreciated.

Try to put it in restore mode then connect it to your comp and restore it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I have. See, the thing is, it won't connect at all. Is it possible I may of damaged the connection port on the bottom of my phone, that triggered the effect of the home button not working as well?